Tuesday, July 04, 2006

hey~~ guy...
how are you?
I'm so very happy because I took the ciggaret.. thank you so much woojae!
I can't sleep because of worry woojae..zz hey... keep that in mind, you must drink only with her hard and severely die women at night.... Be to strong man, please.
I joined first class yesterday. but I so disappoint my class cause there is no sweet and beautiful foreign women student. but there is so many mexican and spanish man. ah~~ c8...
I hate to go to the school.....zz Tell D.J "I will kill you soon..." my joke~~~
hey~~
I'm start studying the CPA test, first. and gonna prepare the CFA that is final goal.
but, I get various problems to test.
The test's institution requires a bachelor qualification and accounting degree.
preferentially, I'm going to study them.
If you help me, I will be the great power.
I will ask you necessary data and materials in detail next time....
please call me weekend to here time cause I can talk to you freely... zz
see you next time....let you see often....
bye...
loving my younger bro~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home