Monday, July 03, 2006

Hey! I didn't noticed that you wrote cause your writing left on draft.
When you write something, you should save with pushing "Publish" button not "Draft" button.
Please keep this mind.

Did you buy cell-phone? Congratuations!
I will call you soon. :)
I heard that you are going to prepare AICPA. I'll find some information on AICPA, some books or matrials. That will be help you.

Nowadays, my girl business is not going so well. She went to her hometown, Busan and she will be back in next week. How can I wait? :( And anther girl makes me crazy! She is from windizen, the group I work for. These days we met many times for working something. And more meet with her, more my heart go to her. god! this is so hard.
Last friday, like I told you, I met some MSN guys from USA. and these guys, number one. I had meeting with them, talking about localization Live messenger to Korea. We talked about that issues, and at that time I felt like walking with them. I really like to join some foreign company someday.

I hope you go well with your friends. And please decrease your smoking and whenever you need cigarlet, tell me! I expect you to write more, next time! :)
take care, my bro!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home